My first almost full scale mock up for my first illustration of my thesis is now alive. I started it by making the box container first. Then, I made the leg holders with help from Rick and then I attached the 2 tops to the container.
- The legs are very unstable at the moment because they are not attached very well. I should think more about the connection and the injection molding part which I'm designing will help in this situation.
- The 2 top parts taking time to go inside the holders and that should be redesigned in a new way.
- There are 2 parts underneath the tops for making more stable.
- At the moment, there are around 8 steps to put the table together and it should be less than that.
- Thinking more about hinges and different way of attaching the tops to the box container.